THE DESCRIPTION OF MOLUSKA STUDY GROUP
NAME, PHILOSOPHY AND DEFINITION
1. This study Group named the student community of biology UNESA Natural Conservator or abbreviated with MOLUSKA.
2. The philosophy of the MOLUSKA Study Group is “Alon-Alon Asal Kelakon” which means slowly but accomplished.
3. MOLUSKA Study Group is a study group that always love the environment and the surrounding nature and maintain the sustainability of biodiversity. The activities are carried out in the form of environmental sustainability as well as research in the mountains, beaches and surrounding environment.
This organization is based on fraternity, which is based on the equality of Nature and environmental preservation (conservation) This organization aims to cultivate, cultivate, nurture and develop a love of nature and all its content as a statement of love for God as Creator. The organization aims to develop scientific knowledge in the field of research as a conservation effort that is beneficial to the surrounding community.
PROPERTIES, FORMS AND STATUS STATUS
1. Conservation, intended for members of the MOLUSKA Study Group always love the environment and the surrounding nature so that members of the study group can maintain biodiversity and environment.
2. The family, intended to allow the MOLUSKA Study Group to foster a sense of fraternity among fellow members, students and communities.
3. Professional, intended to be More MOLUSKA Study Group is based on the quality management of study groups, communication and devotion to the community and the environment.
The MOLUSKA Study Group is a community that cares about natural sustainability (conservation). MOLUSKA Study Group status in HMJ Biology UNESA in the auspices of the Department of Reasoning and scholarly as a group of studies. The symbol of MOLUSKA study is a backpackers snail who is walking the mountain road by reading ‘MOLUSKA’ on it and ‘be the Changemakers team’ in the lower part.
1. Member is someone who meets the requirements as a MOLUSKA’s member.
2. Caretaker is a person who meets the requirements as a MOLUSKA’s caretaker.
3. Sympathizer member is someone who fulfill the requirement as sympathizer member.
4. Special member is MOLUSKA’s member who are no longer formally or structurally attach with MOLUSKA community.
5. Honor member is MOLUSKA’s member who died.
KEPENGURUSAN KELOMPOK STUDI MOLUSKA
Dosen Pembimbing Moluska : Dr. Tarzan Purnomo, M.Si.
Badan Pengurus Harian
Ketua Umum : Moch. Tirta Wardana
Wakil Ketua : Mia Savita
Biro Administrasi I : Sri Meliana Br Simangunsong
Biro Administrasi II : Ida Purwanti
Biro keuangan I : Nella yulia Sari
Biro keuangan II : Erin Eka Putri O
DIVISI PENGGIAT ALAM BEBAS
Kepala Divisi : Hidayah Nor Adilla
Staff 1 : Bevinna Audrey R.
Staff 2 : Hellanita W.
Anggota 1 : Mochammad Ricky Yulianto
Anggota 2 :Wulida Mamluatul F.
Anggota 3 : Safinatus Sabrina N.
Anggota 4 : Alvi Lailatun Nikmah
Anggota 5 : Aridha Elfarikha W.
Anggota 6 : Hishinta Fitri P.
DIVISI PENELITIAN, PENGEMBANGAN, DAN PENGABDIAN MASYARAKAT
Kepala Divisi : Lutfi Arrahman
Staff 1 : Hermi Yanti A.
Staff 2 : Martika Putri A.
Anggota 1 : M. Zahrudin Afnan
Anggota 2 : Akbar Maulana
Anggota 3 : Cyntia Maylawati Suhartoyo
Anggota 4 : Putri Wulandari
Anggota 5 : Dian Putri Wahyuni
Anggota 6 : Elok Safitri
Kepala Divisi : Johana Dian Rahayu
Staff : Lailatus Silviana
Anggota 1 : Rachmat Karunia Putra P.
Anggota 2 : Esa Fitriana
Anggota 3 : Nabila Azahra
Anggota 4 :Dwi Rosyidatul F.
Anggota 5 : Yusi Sofia Valentina